Monday, December 7, 2009

New Kid on the Block!

Owen just got a new baby brother today! Owen is the boy who lives across the street. Cora calles him "Oh-wo". They are best buddies. Owen stayed over last night when his parents went to the hospital. They had the best time.
I have to warn you that I grabbed the first pajama top and bottom that I got to... I go to great lengths to make sure that Cora is always dressed very neatly... Except at night. Who cares what you sleep in, right? You might find yourself asking who that homeless kid is that Oh-wo is hanging out with? We didn't know that she was going to be having a slumber party! She is going to get me one day for these...

Again, with the boots

1 comment:

Emily Myers said...

I love that she doesn't match AT ALL and that she's grinning like a cheshire cat :) Big smooches to Cora- her aunt Emmy misses her :(