Monday, December 7, 2009

Good Groceries!

My Little Ham playing in the leaves
Cora with Nicholas and Ryan
OK! I know it has been over a month since I've posted. I'm back! I completely skipped November but it was full! We have put our house on the market and that has completely consumed us. I have not gotten too many pictures but I'll share what I have.
We spent Thanksgiving in Apex with Gabby, Uncle Roger and the rest of the Allen family. We were so glad that Ben, Tori, Nicholas and Ryan came down from D.C. this year! Cora got to meet 2 more cousins! We are so thankful to have such special families.

Uncle Roger, Grandpa Irv, Gabby (Great Aunt Betsy), Cora and Coy- Of course, Coy is telling a story...

Cora has had so much fun in the leaves. We have had plenty and so have the McCains! With all of these huge oaks, there is an endless supply.






No comments: