Monday, December 28, 2009

From the Cutting Room Floor...

Did anyone else have this much trouble getting a good Christmas card picture?!?!?! Geeezzz! We tried it all- food, toys, goofy faces... Guess next year we will try a PROFESSIONAL! I actually liked some of the silly ones the best. They show the real Cora. Enjoy these outtakes.
The winning shot is at the end.
Antlers were cute last year. We'll give them another try.
Nope. Never mind that big cut on my chin. That's my girl.
Cora decided that emptying the entire contents of her toy box was way more fun than taking pictures.
Just keepin' it real.Then I decided to get artsy with the lights. It didn't take...I love this one! And the winner is...

What a cutie!

2 comments:

Emily Myers said...

OH. MY. WORD. I. COULD. EAT. HER.

Cassidy said...

I love those outfits! She's adorable!