Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get your motor running! Da da da da DA DA!


Clear the highways! I've got my first official set of wheels! I recieved so many wonderful gifts but this one didn't find me until Sunday. Will and Laurel-Ann chipped in for a "group gift" and got me a tricycle! It is the coolest! Mama and Daddy can steer and push, and well, it's just a chair with wheels and a bell right now but I love it! What? Of course that's not one of Daisy's old Christmas collars being used as a seat belt! Why would you ask such a thing? Now all I need is a pair of pink fuzzy dice to hang from the handle bars.

Thank you to everyone. I got so many nice things. What will I get for my 2nd birthday? A car, real estate, livestock? Oh yeah, I already have that last one! Thanks for making my 1st birthday so special. You all are so sweet. I love you very much! Whheeee! Cruisin' in my pj's!

No comments: