Thursday, May 14, 2009

10 Months Old

Isn't finger food fun?!

Month 10 has had a rocky start. Cora turned 10 months old on Monday. As of that day, she offically had a new tooth and three more on the way. Ouch. We were also at the pediatrician's office on Monday to learn that we have ear infection # 5. Has ANYONE ever herard of one child having so many- five in five months? I think they have decided to wait on tubes. They would probably fall out before the fall when she is expected to need the the most. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

On a better note, Cora is eating more and more table food. Yes, I am still pretty restrictive on some things but I made a bean and cheese quesadilla for her tonight. Progress...

The most exciting news is that Cora has taken a couple of steps!!! Last night, she took a step and tonight she took almost two steps! We know it won't be long now before she is off to the races! And while I am excited about this new task, I can't believe that she has changed so much and is growing so fast. Time is really flying.

I've also included the video that some of you have already seen of Cora signing. We've been working pretty hard to teach her some signs. She is an old pro at "more". She is also starting to get "milk". We're so proud!


Green beans, sweet potatoes, strawberries, oh my!

10 months old


2 comments:

Emily Myers said...

Look at that pretty girl! Smooch her and tell her her Aunt Emmie loves her! Let's get together soon, ok?

xoxoxo,
ENM

Nathan, Laurie, Elizabeth & Emily said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe she is taking steps. Emily has NO interest in walking yet!