Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Pictures


HI!


Beautiful baby with a beautiful Carolina blue sky

Sunday was so beautiful that we had to enjoy the day outside! We (Gram, Cora and I) packed up and headed over to Sarah P. Duke Gardens. *Can't say much for their basketball team but they sure got pretty flowers!* I packed my camera and snapped away. We even took several changes of clothes. I had originally planned to take Cora for professional spring portraits but changed my mind. No, these are not professionally done but I like them just the same. I prefer outside pictures to studio ones, especially in the spring. She was awesome! People kept stopping and telling us how beautiful she looked. We had to agree. :) I am sure she is never going to let me forget that I made her wear a bonnet for her first Easter, but what are Mamas for?
I posted a few of my favorites although I took over 100 pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! She is perfect!

Nathan, Laurie, Elizabeth & Emily said...

Great pics and she is so adorable!