Thursday, December 11, 2008

Spending time with friends and family




Ho Ho Ho! What do you want for Christmas little girl? A donkey? OK! I'll see what I can do!


Our first babysitters
Kim & George with Cora

We did lots of visiting this week. On Sunday, Grandpa and Rhonda came over for breakfast. We had a great time and ate lots! Then we had our first REAL babysitters! (Aside from Aundrea of course). Emily and David came over to hang out with Cora while we went out for a little Christmas shopping. Cora could not quit talking about what fun the three of them had! Our last company of the day were some of my old friends from Haw River Elementary. Patty Lamb and Jayne Jackson came over. And when I say over, I mean OVER. Jayne came all the way from New Zealand! It was wonderful to see them both. I miss them so much!
On Monday, we saw more of my HRE buddies (Kim, George, Megan and others) at a mini-reunion.
We finally took Cora to see Santa Clause. He was great. Cora didn't seem to mind him very much. We got a wonderful picture and we scanned it for you to see.

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Love your Santa picture! Too bad we don't live closer and could get a picture of the girls in their matching outfits. :) I love that you put the santa hat on her for the shot. I agree ... they look like adorable little elves!