Friday, December 26, 2008

Bath Time!


With the exception of those first couple of baths, Cora really likes taking a bath. Now that she is sitting up, she is starting to play in the water more. (Tonight I didn't use her baby tub. She sat in the big tub like a big girl.) She does not mind if I leave a trickle of water running that splashes on her. She also does not mind when I pour water over her head and it goes over her face. She just flutters those wet eyelashes and keeps on playing. We have our fingers crossed that she will enjoy swimming and playing in the water as much as Coy and I do. What can you expect from a summer baby. She spent a lot of time in the pool before she was born!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bathing them is my fav thing, feels really good touching their soft little pussy baby is my fav for sure