Monday, December 1, 2008

Good Groceries!!!

We brought the turkey, sort of. Cora says that's just wrong.


That's right, no shirt. We're learning fast.


I can do it myself!

These were my pants from 30 years ago!
Vintage Powder-Blue Bell-Bottom Corduroy--GROOVY
Christmas card, anyone?

Hi Aunt Judy! It's so nice to finally meet you!

I love the phrase, "Good Groceries". It never fails that when Mr. Irving's people are together someone will say it between bites of delicious food. We certainly had good groceries at Aunt Judy and Uncle Pete's house. Uncle Pete is a master at turkey frying. Yum!
Aside from Thanksgiving, Cora ate pretty good at home too. We've decided to try some other delicacies besides the ever-popular rice cereal. Last week she ate sweet potatoes-- Loved Them! Tonight it was butternut squash-- Loved It Too! Coy got in on the feeding action tonight for the first time. It was great to watch how he made every face that Cora did. I don't think he even knew he was doing it. :) We also love how she has to talk through every meal. Watch the video and you'll see what I mean.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! She is getting so big! We need to get together ASAP!!!