Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Many Babies!


Tannar says that he needs some boys to play with! He can't wait until his new baby cousin gets here.



How sweet!


It's so cute how they can't sit up yet. The look like Weebles.


On Sunday, we went into the 'ville to visit the families. At Uncle Mike and Aunt Joanie's house we at lunch and visited with the fam. At one point there were 7 children under 6. There were Jackson (5), Will (2), Carson (2), Tannar (6 mo.), Laurel Ann (3 mo.), Cora (3 mo.) and Morgan (less than a week old!). That's right, Cora is no longer the baby. We took lots of pictures of the three "babies" (without Morgan- I'm not sure she could have handled it).



This weekend we are off to the Boone. I am sure we'll take tons of pictures there. I hear it is beautiful right now. It always is. Every time I visit, I want to stay forever. I can't wait for Cora to experience the beauty and fresh air of the NC mountains. Coy has promised me that if we win the lottery that we can move there.



No comments: