Friday, October 3, 2008

12 Weeks Old Today

I can remember back to when it felt like FOREVER to get to that 12th week of pregnancy. And her first 12 weeks have just flown right by! It seems like moments ago that I was calling Coy to come home from Chapel Hill to take me to the hospital.

This week Grandma Mar Mar used one of her days off to babysit. I know they both had a wonderful time. It was also nice to come home to a meal that I didn't have to cook!

We had another first this week-- the first case of the sniffles. With a teacher as a mama, Cora does not have a chance. She started feeling yucky on Monday, I got it on Tuesday and Coy stayed out of work today (he NEVER misses work). We're waiting to see if the dogs get sick... Luckily, we're all starting to feel better.

In honor of Cora's 12th week, I thought I'd share a few pictures. Some are sort of silly but she might as well get used to it. Enjoy!


Check out my new Soothie holder and leg warmers! I hope the other kids don't make fun of me. :) My mama loves to dress me up!

Grandpa Lanni and Rhonda came by and took us out to Bullock's for lunch last Saturday. I gave them plenty of smiles to make it worth the miles!


We finally broke down and joined the Bumbo Club. It is so worth it. Cora loves it. And we do too.


We thought it would be funny to see what our sweetie would look like with hair... Interesting...





1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Cora is just precious! Glad to see you guys are doing well! -Cassidy