Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Four Years Old!

July 2012
My sweet Cora is four.  She is such a kindhearted sweetheart.  She loves anything outside: bugs, flowers, animals.  She also loves princesses, glitter and sprinkles.  She loves gymnastics.  She is quite a swimmer.  We are so impressed with this girl who has had no swimming lessons yet.  We gave soccer a shot and well, we required her to finish the season.  I'm pretty sure it was a one season experience for her.   Her favorite person on the planet (maybe her parents are up there) is Ava Washington.  They met when they were toddlers at Master's Garden Preschool.  I had no idea 4 year olds could have such a connection.  They always want to be together.  They take gymnastics together and played on the same soccer team.   They are amazing friends and I know that this will be the hardest person for her to say goodbye to when we move.  On weekdays they spend more waking hours together than we do with her. 
I guess if she could choose to do anything right now she would choose to go swimming with Ava after she eats cupcakes with sprinkles. 
She continues to overachieve in the height department.  At her 4 year old well child appointment she was informed that she is the height of an average 5.5 year old. 
So Cora wanted a rainbow themed 4th birthday party.  We delivered! 2012 was the biggest year of her life so far (and ours).  It included a new sister, a new house, a new school, and leaving so much that she loves back in North Carolina.  We kind of felt like we owed her. I LOVE planning birthday parties!
 
 
 
 
 Happy Birthday to my Sweet Princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet sexy girl, lets get your shorts and panties off and you and I will have lots of fun, nice tight little bald p--y, sweet bum and warm soft mouth, feel your sexy little body quiver under me when I bring you to orgasm