Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Burlington Park

We love Burlington Park. My grandmother used to take my mom and her brothers and sisters when they were little. Quite a bit has changed but a lot has not. Cora seems to get more out of it each time we go. It is also nice that it is roughly halfway between Reidsville and Hillsborough. It is perfect for meeting up with the family! I let Cora ride the "airplanes" this time. She did great! You better not throw me, horsie.
That's her age not a political statement. Well, take it as you will. From the mouths of babes, right?

Train!

Oh my! Is that Cora's mama in a picture?! Too bad it appears that I am feeding my child artificial flavoring, artificial coloring and corn syrup... She survived. Thanks Daniel. You really know how to spoil my girl.

Heading to spring break with the top down!

Buddies. Getting so big!

No comments: