Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just Pics

I begged her to put down the juice box... You see where that got me.

Although I am not posting quite as much, I am still snapping pictures like I'm the paparazi. Here are a few of my favorites. These show everything from Cora playing in the yard to showing off her pigtails. She is growing so fast. The other day I was admiring the picture that I carry around with me all of the time. It was taken in front of our fireplace at our other house. I realized that it was taken nearly a year ago. We pass this "pig" on the way to and from Cora's school every day. One afternoon I decided to pull in and snap a few pictures. I think it was a hit. :) We'll pretend that she didn't almost pull piggie's nose off.

Speaking of piggies... Look at those cute ones on Cora's head! This was our first atempt at wearing real ribbons. Surprise! They lasted all day! Ms. Mary said that one came untied in the afternoon but other than that they held!
This was taken on the morning of Cora's last day with the one year old class. *sniff, sniff*



Cora loves to build "houses" using a quilt between our chair and ottoman.


One of our favorite places to eat... McCall's Barbecue and Seafood in Goldsboro. Great buffet- this is where we first learned that Cora likes crowder peas, who knew?! We stop every time we are going to or from the beach. It is almost exactly half way between Atlantic Beach and home.

T-shirt + belt = t-shirt dress, right?

Those beads and the way she is holding that pocketbook reminds me of my grandmother! Too funny!

Our girl showing off her pink nails and eating a "pezel". She is not too skilled with the consonant blends just yet.


No comments: