Monday, January 11, 2010

78 Weeks Old (give or take)

She loved hog jowl on New Year's Day. She ate about 5 or 6 pieces along with corn bread. Yum. That's my girl!
Look closely friends. That's an R.J. Reynolds blaze-orange hunting cap. Safety first! We don't want anyone to mistake my baby for a deer.
She insisted on wearing it out to see Cori's horse.
What to cook for dinner...


I can't remember when I stopped referring to Cora's age in weeks but soon I won't even be using months. She turned 18 months old today. I say this every time but I can't believe that the time has gone so fast! Happy Half Birthday, Sweet Girl!

More Fun Words

ssssNACK! - This is how she says snack- it is sooooo funny!


new milk... - this is what she calls milk- Recently she had a cup from earlier in the day and I told her that she needed "new milk" - That's where it started. She does not always call it new milk but she surprises us with it sometimes.


meh-cin -medicine, sad that she knows how to say it and that she knows to shake it up


soup- possibly my new favorite word. It is so clear. It is so cute the way she pronounces the 'p' at the end! The little things...


five- Until last week she pretty much stuck with two. Now it is five. I've included a video of Cora counting her animals.



No comments: