Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Our Baby...

My personal favorite. I especially like how the dog stopped to watch too.

Cora has also learned how to have a tantrum. Yes, that’s right. She lies down, cries, and even throws things… She kept reaching for something on a cabinet and I told her no several times. Finally, she had enough of that "no" business and flung a fit! Coy thought all of this was a hoot so he started snapping away with the camera. Was that cruel? She may need to tell her therapist about it one day. Well, one approach to end the fit is to distract her. So I tried to give her a pacifier and she took it from me (very aggressively, I might add) and THREW it the other direction.

When the pediatrician warned us and told us how we should react to tantrums, we sort of laughed it off. Not our baby…

The attempt at a distraction

Before she threw the ball and then the pacifier

We all have our days

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I thought we had time before tantrums start ... I guess not!! TOO funny!!

ABOUT THE ARTIST: DAVID MYERS said...

Ha ha. Only Amanda would say "flung a fit" - hilarious!! Thanks for the link Amanda! We need to see you two and the baby soon!