Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Half Birthday, Sweet Girl




I have just completed the fastest 6 months of my life. We celebrated Cora’s half birthday today. People have asked me if I remember the days without her and I have to say yes. I read more, I worked more, I watched more tv, I slept later, my house was cleaner, I spent more time with Coy and my friends, I shopped more, I ate out more, I had more money. I could go on and on. But I would not trade a single day with Cora to have all of that back. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful blessing in our lives. We never knew how happy we could be. I am writing with tears in my eyes knowing that in a blink, she will be a whole year old. Wow.
I’ve included her rocking chair pictures and a couple of my favorite pictures, 6 months ago.
6 Months Old!


Good Morning! I'm a belly-sleeper now.

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Oh Mandi, I love that first picture. SO PRECIOUS.

Allen Family said...

Thanks Cassidy- Cora had pretty bad jaundice when she was in the hospital and they told us to keep her in a sunny window. So that is what we were doing-- napping in front of the window at the hospital. Coy was quite a photographer for this one.

Anonymous said...

love when they wear little onesies it is so easy to unsnap, pull the diaper aside and play with the pussy, I LOVE touching baby's between the legs