Thursday, August 7, 2008

I couldn't resist...


I took this picture a few nights (mornings- 3:30am) ago. She had to change her pj's during the night and I decided to just put this shirt on her. This is the shirt she wore in the hospital. If you saw her then, know how huge it was on her! The sleves covered her hands, her shoulders were both coming out of the neck hole and it covered part of her diaper. When I took this picture, the bottom of the shirt kept coming up over her belly and her hands were sticking out like they are supposed to! I can't believe how fast she is growing. As easy as it is to complain about waking up during the night, I cherish every moment we share. Some times those early mornings are the best. She is so sweet! Enjoy the picture. It is one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet

Anonymous said...

I would love some pics or video of her like that but no diaper her legs open wide, nice close ups of her pussy