Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Cora is Here!

Just minutes old and look at that smile!

Go Heels! I was the coolest girl in that nursery.


I'm bringing my parents home from the hospital today (Sunday 7/13)!

I was not thrilled about the carseat but don't I look beautiful.


My new nickname is Grins and Giggles. It takes very little to make me smile and my folks are always waiting with a camera.


Things were pretty calm and uneventful around our house until just recently. And that is why I have not posted in a while. But now-- WOW!

At 12:47 am on July 11th, our little Miss Cora was born. At birth she was 20.5 inches long and 8 pounds & 1 ounce. She instantly became the love of our lives.

I don't have much time to write (understatement) but I wanted to post some pictures for all of you that have been so excited for us. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and well wishes. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. If you have not met her yet, we can't wait to introduce you to our beautiful baby girl! Enjoy the pictures! More posts are soon to follow. Check back when you can.

No comments: